Brunette and Redhead Lesbian Kisses


I am about to kiss you
you are
"yes i are" I tease," and im hoping you will kiss me back"
and she surprises me by replying, "ive been waiting forever for two things
one..for you to kiss me
and two to kiss you back
and theres a three......but that comes later"

I lean to her ..she leans to me
softly-"you smell so good."
softly "so do you"
we kissed
"...ive been waiting forever for you to do that" she reiterated
"why didnt you tell me?"
"what took you so long?"
I peck at her lips,, "i dont know....but i dont want to stop"

and we kiss and kiss and kiss so deep, warm and wonderful.
"if you have a suggestion ..its time you make it"
(what she always said in a business setting to me to let me decide what we were both thinking)

"I hope we aren't making a mistake," I say thinking ..office lesbian romance is probably not the best thing for one's career
"its too late" as she opens her mouth so wide to fully invite my tongue as sensuously deep at it shall go.

Very deep kiss

reaching for her soft breast
a soft sigh of release...I never ever tire of a lovers reaction to my touch

ever done this?

uh uh (no) you ?

mmmm hmmm (yes)

I thought so